“National Societies” are official Groups or Associations related to head and neck study. They are originated from European Countries and affiliated to EHNS.
To become an official member of EHNS, a National Society must submit its candidacy to the EHNS Board.
After acceptance and once the subscription payment received, all members of the accepted National Society are automatically granted membership at the EHNS.
- Austrian Head and Neck Society
- Belgian Head and Neck Oncology Cooperative Group
- British Association of Head & Neck Oncologists
- Croatian Society for Head and Neck Tumors
- French Society of head and Neck cancer
- Hellenic Society of Head and Neck Cancer (HeSHNCA) - Greece
- Hellenic Society of Head and Neck Oncology (HeSHNO) - Greece
- Hungarian Head and Neck Society
- Interdisciplinary Working Group for Head and Neck Tumors from the German Cancer Society
- Italian Head and Neck Society
- Kazakh Society of Head and Neck Oncology
- Nederlandse Werkgroep Hoofd-HalsTumoren
- Polish Study Group of Head and Neck Cancer
- Portugese Head and Neck Cancer Study Group (GECCP)
- Russian Head and Neck Society (RPHNOS)
- Scandinavian Society for Head and Neck Oncology
- Spanish Head and Neck Society
- Turkish Head and Neck Cooperative Group