Spanish Foundation for the Treatment of Head and Neck Tumors
Fundación Española de
Tratamiento de Tumores de Cabeza y Cuello- Spanish Foundation
for the Treatment of Head and Neck Tumors
The Spanish Foundation for the Treatment of Head and Neck Tumors (FETTCC) is a non-profit organization created in 2021 to promote research, development, and innovation in the field of Head and Neck tumors, with special attention to a better knowledge of etiology and epidemiology, to the development and optimal application of diagnostic, prognostic and therapeutic techniques. Its objective is to improve the health and quality of life of people who suffer from this disease.
Board of Directors:
- President: Dr. Ricard Mesía Nin. Medical Oncology. ICO Badalona, Barcelona.
- Secretary: Dr. Jordi Giralt López de Sagredo. Radiation Oncology. Vall d`Hebron University Hospital, Barcelona.
- First Vice-President: Dr. J. Alexander Sistiaga Suárez. Otorhinolaryngology. Donostia University Hospital, Guipúzcoa.
- Second Vice-President: Dr. Florencio Monje Gil. Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. University Hospital of Badajoz.
- Members representatives:
José Luis Cebrián Carretero. Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. La Paz University Hospital, Madrid.
Juan Jesús Cruz Hernández. Medical Oncology, Faculty of Medicine, University of Salamanca.
Pedro Díaz de Cerio Canduela. Otorhinolaryngology. San Pedro Hospital, Logroño.
Ana Ruiz Alonso. Radiation Oncology. University Hospital 12 de Octubre, Madrid.
In 2022, four Spanish societies have created a new entity, the Fundación Española de Tratamiento de Tumores de Cabeza y Cuello- Spanish Foundation for the Treatment of Head and Neck Tumors (FETTCC).
Founding societies: the four groups that have participated in the creation of the Foundation are:
- Spanish Group for the Treatment of Tumors of the Head and Neck (TTCC)
- Spanish Group for Radiation Oncology in Head and Neck (GEORCC)
- Spanish Society for Oral and Maxillofacial Head and Neck Surgery (SECOM CyC)
- Spanish Society of Otorhinolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery (SEORL-CCC).
Web of the first (founding) congress: https://congreso.fundacionttcc.com
- Hits: 6118