Why to become an EHNS Member?
Becoming an EHNS member includes the following benefits:
- Representation of your specialty -Head & Neck- at a European level
- Specific decreased rates when attending EHNS congresses and EHNS collaborative conferences.
- Various fellowships (Coming soon).
- The chance to share your experience with each other.
- Access to the Member's page of the website (Forum area, Job seeker,...)
and much more to come...
How to become an EHNS Member?
There is one way of applying: On-line application: carefully fill in the questionnaire on-line.
Two kinds of application:
- Individual application (personal submission): click here to access the form (you need to open an account).
- Group application (submission by the secretariat of the group): click here to access the contact form.
Your application will be submitted to the Membership Committee and official acceptance of your candidature will be confirmed by mail with payment information. Upon payment you will receive your membership number and access to the member's area of website.