2nd EAORL-HNS & CEORL
Nice 27-30 April 2013
The format of the EAORL-HNS meeting is mainly designed to bring up-to-date the therapeutic skills of participants through direct exposure to the “best methods” of daily clinical practice in Otology, Neuro-otology, Rhinology, Facial plastic surgery, Laryngology, Head and Neck surgery, Audiology, Phoniatry, Allergy….including all subspecialties adjacent to the ORL field.
- Instructional courses will take place for a limited audience in 10 separated rooms during the 4 days of the meeting.
- Symposium and workshops for innovative issues (implants, endoscopy, laser, monitoring, navigation assisted, assessment, rehabilitation, new procedures…).
- Key lectures, Meet the Expert, How I do it presentations will be alternated with the instructional courses of the same subspecialty to maintain a high attractive level.
- Oral presentations, Case reports, Posters will be organized to allow international exchange between trainees, residents, ORL specialists and experts.
- Direct anatomic dissection and live surgery will be shown in collaboration with Pr Santini ‘s Head and Neck University Centre and with the LION (Life International Otolaryngology Network).
The venue of the meeting is Acropolis Conference Centre located in the heart of Nice, the capital of the beautiful Cote d’Azur.