ABSTRACT POLICIES & REGULATIONS for
ECHNO 2020 Abstract submission
Regular Registration: April 5th, 2020
Deadline: December 20th, 2019 - 23h59
With the submission of an abstract to “ECHNO 2020 Congress”, the presenting author:
- Accepts responsibility for the accuracy of the submitted abstract.
- Authors are responsible for verifying that all information sent is correct, as it will be reproduced exactly as submitted.
- Accepts to be the contact person for all correspondence regarding the abstract and inform co-authors of its status.
- Confirms that all authors are aware of and agree to the content of the abstract and support the data presented.
- Warrants that the data and conclusions presented in the abstract have not been published in the same format and with the same title prior to the date of the ECHNO 2020 Congress
- States that for all studies involving human or animal subjects, permission has been obtained from the relevant regulatory authority and informed consent given where appropriate.
- Releases the copyright on behalf of all authors to EHNS/ECHNO 2020 and gives permission for the abstract, when selected for presentation, to be published online on the EHNS Website and/or in an issue or abstract book. The copyright of the abstract remains with the author(s).
ABSTRACT PREPARATION & SUBMISSION
- The abstract must be submitted in good English. The Scientific Committee reserves the right to reject abstracts which are presented in poor English, or may request an immediate revision by the presenting author.
- No more than 15 authors can be listed with only their institutional affiliation, city and country. For co-operative study groups, the name of the group should be used instead of individual institutional affiliations or include the name of the group in the title of the abstract.
- The title of the abstract should be concise and accurately describe the study undertaken. Do not use non-standard abbreviations and commercial names (generic names only).
- Abstracts should be structured to include the following 4 sections:
o Introduction: introductory sentence specifying the purpose of the study or research
o Material and methods: brief description of relevant experimental procedures
o Results summary of the results
o Conclusions: a statement of the main conclusions
- The abstract submission system will not accept abstracts that exceed 2400 characters (including body of the abstract and spaces).
The title cannot exceed 200 characters.
- Abbreviations may be used if standard or if spelled out and defined at the first use. Compounds should be mentioned with the generic name, in lower cases.
Abstract submission procedure
Abstracts can only be submitted online. Abstracts submitted by regular mail, fax or e-mail will not be considered.
The abstract submission system for ECHNO 2020 will only be accessible on the EHNS website.
Step-by-step instructions will be provided within the submission system. After submission the abstracts cannot be modified.
ABSTRACT SELECTION PROCESS
Abstracts submitted for the ECHNO 2020 Congress will be reviewed by a panel of experts in the field of the subject and will be judged solely on the data submitted. The final decision on the presentation format of all selected abstracts lies at the sole discretion of the Scientific Committee.
The following presentation formats are applicable for the ECHNO 2020 Congress:
- Oral Presentation: the abstract is selected for oral presentation
- Poster Presentation: abstracts for poster presentation will be displayed on poster boards in a prominent poster viewing area. The posters will be grouped by topic and displayed on an allocated day of the Congress for viewing during the lunch period to ensure delegates have sufficient opportunity to acquaint themselves with the presented data.
Abstract selection notification
Notification of acceptance or rejection by the Scientific Committee will be made to the submitting author by January 31st, 2020
Presenting author registration
Submitting an abstract for presentation at ECHNO 2020 does not constitute registration for the congress. Abstract presenters must register to attend the ECHNO 2020 Congress.
The presenting author of an accepted abstract will be allowed to register at early rate. Accepted abstracts will only be published in the Congress publications if the presenting author is registered and full payment has been received.
If the presenting author of an accepted abstract is not registered (including full payment received) by March 1st, 2020, the abstract will automatically be withdrawn.
For any abstract related queries please contact the Webmaster: support [@] ehns.org
- Hits: 1680