EHNS Policies and Guidelines:
Meeting Endorsement, Collaboration and Partnership
The intent of the European Head and Neck Society (EHNS) is to promote exchange of knowledge in all aspects of head and neck neoplastic diseases and to promote the highest standards of research, education and training, disease prevention and patient care.
EHNS supports collaboration between medical specialties and societies for endorsement of meetings that are consistent with the vision and mission of the society. EHNS also holds to be a partnership with other organizations and institutions in order to create advance scientific and educational meetings, joint sessions and joint meetings on Head and Neck cancer.
Eligibility of the programs developed by other societies, organizations or institutions for endorsement is related to relevance and quality that must be suitable with the mission of EHNS, and is subject to approval by the Board of EHNS. It is limited to events arranging by non-profit organizations, but requests from individuals and other corporations will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- The use of EHNS’s name and/or logo by a third party citing “supported by” on the website and in all related materials
- Possibility of EHNS contribution to a session in the event
- EHNS does not provide continuing education credit or financial support for endorsed activities
Acknowledgements of EHNS
- The activity will be listed on the EHNS website until end of meeting
- Provide EHNS logo to the sponsoring organization for printed and digital materials
- EHNS will NOT provide or share mail list of our members, because of GDPR
- EHNS will not coordinate an endorsement request from industry
- Proposal must be sent at least 4 months prior the event
- Agenda of the event
- Preliminary program/supplementary materials
- If a joint session is planned, proposal for names and topics
- Application can be sent by email to website (contact form), or to the General Secretary of the EHNS
- Topics are of scientific merit consistent with the objectives of EHNS
- Activity must not be in direct competition with EHNS agenda and must be at least two months before or after an EHNS program
- Suitable to the EHNS multidisciplinary strategy
- Application is for a single meeting only, and repeated programs need subsequent approval
- Hits: 757